Ayurveda is a pseudoscientific method to cure and prevent health problems. For 45 years we at Vaidrishi laboratories dedicated our knowledge to develop effective herbal products and provide holistic solutions to health problems. The main classical Ayurveda texts begin from the transmission of medical knowledge from the God of sages and human physicians. It is believed that Ayurveda has been originated 5000 years ago from prehistoric times and it existed from the time of the Indus Valley Civilization.
Ayurvedic therapies at include:
- Breathing exercises
- Herbal medication
- Nutritious diet
- Sound therapy (includes mantras)
Along with the therapies the ayurvedic products embrace modern scientific techniques and are highly effective for providing the preventive measures of an individual well being. Ayurvedic treatment starts with an internal purification process, a nutritious diet, herbal medication, massage therapies, yoga, and meditation. The goal behind these therapies and herbal products is to reduce symptoms, eliminate the impurities, and increase the resistance to any disease. There are various cleaning methods in Ayurveda that are highly beneficial to eliminate toxins from the body and breathing properly.
It is evident that Vaidrishi ayurvedic herbal medication has a positive effect when used as a complementary treatment in combination with standard medical care. However, it's always suggested consulting a doctor for better results. The treatment follows a natural curative technique to improve the health condition of an individual.
Now let's talk about how Ayurvedic treatment and the medication works:
The human body is made up of three main components (doshas) - Vata, pitta, Kapha and each component comprise of two elements.
- Vata - comprises of two elements, space, and air which governs all the movements in mind and body. It is a sense of well being and keeping the Vata dosha in balance is the most vital thing.
- Pitta - it comprises two elements, fire, and water which governs the heart, metabolism, and transformation in the mind and body. It controls the digestion of food, metabolism of the sensory perception.
- Kapha - it comprises of water and earth that governs all the structures and lubrication of mind and body. It controls the weight, growth, lubrication of joints, and tissue formation in the body.
Vaidrishi laboratories encourage maintaining a balance of the doshas for healthy living. They understand, the imbalance can cause several diseases and instability in a human mind and body. They provide accurate remedies to cure and prevent the disorders and helps to improve the balance of the doshas with the herbal medications.
Since the products are herbal and natural, there is no side effect to a human body. The experts at vaidrishi laboratories are highly trained professionals of scientists, doctors, and chemists. They undergo certain research before finalizing any product such as -
- Carry out a clinical trial series to determine the safety standards
- Enhancing the existing products and formulation new products for a better quality of life
- Treating herbs for a Particular disease
- Pharmacological and toxicological studies
- Identification of a useful and potential herb
Vaidrishi laboratories specialize in formulating certain herbal medication that is beneficial for a specific treatment such as - joint pain, piles & fissures, constipation, liver tonic, arthritis, and much more. All the medications have benefited the patients followed by the therapies and treatment suggested by the doctors.